TP-LINK TD-8816 ADSL2+ Modem Router 1 RJ45 ADSL Splitter 24Mbps Downstream QoS NAT firewall Review
TP-LINK TD-8816 ADSL2+ Modem Router 1 RJ45 ADSL Splitter 24Mbps Downstream QoS NAT firewall Item Reviews
- Brand Name: TP-Link
- Model: TD-8816
- Connectivity Technology: wired
- Width: A hundred and forty millimeters
- Height: 29 millimeters
- Supports DHCP, Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP), and features a user-friendly Setup Wizard that takes you through configuring your own network, step by step Give and Upgrade the actual Router Remotely over the Internet. Newest ADSL standards.
- Various QoS policies allow various application, conference people’s different needs
- High pace DSL connection, discussing Internet access
- Access a high-speed Digital subscriber line Internet connection Up to 24Mbps downstream speed
- Supports Annex Michael, which can double upstream information rates. QoS prioritization based on Service terms, DSCP, service type or even 802.1p. Triple Active Fire walls: SPI, NAT and Package Filter
People Who Bought This TP-LINK TD-8816 ADSL2+ Device Router 1 RJ45 ADSL Splitter 24Mbps Downstream QoS NAT firewall Also Purchased and Review
Actiontec GT701D Ethernet DSL Device with Routing Abilities vs
The GT701D Digital subscriber line Modem is a superior-quality ADSL 2/2+ solitary port modem, suitable for all major Digital subscriber line service providers. This product continues to be rigorously tested to guarantee the highest levels of compatiblity and gratifaction. Remotely manageable as well as pre….